Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COCONUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does COCONUT exist?
Definitions of COCONUT in dictionaries:
- noun - the edible white meat of a coconut
- noun - large hard-shelled oval nut with a fibrous husk containing thick white meat surrounding a central cavity filled (when fresh) with fluid or milk
- noun - tall palm tree bearing coconuts as fruits
- The fruit of the coconut palm, consisting of a fibrous husk surrounding a large seed.
- The large, brown, hard-shelled seed of the coconut, containing white flesh surrounding a partially fluid-filled central cavity.
- The edible white flesh of the coconut, often shredded and used in food and confections or for the extraction of coconut oil.
- A coconut palm.
- noun - the fruit of the coco
There are 7 letters in COCONUT: C C N O O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COCONUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COCONUT plus a wildcard: COCONUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COCONUT
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COCONUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.