Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COCONUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does COCONUT exist?
Definitions of COCONUT in dictionaries:
- noun - the edible white meat of a coconut
- noun - large hard-shelled oval nut with a fibrous husk containing thick white meat surrounding a central cavity filled (when fresh) with fluid or milk
- noun - tall palm tree bearing coconuts as fruits
- The fruit of the coconut palm, consisting of a fibrous husk surrounding a large seed.
- The large, brown, hard-shelled seed of the coconut, containing white flesh surrounding a partially fluid-filled central cavity.
- The edible white flesh of the coconut, often shredded and used in food and confections or for the extraction of coconut oil.
- A coconut palm.
- n - the fruit of the coco
There are 7 letters in COCONUT: C C N O O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COCONUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COCONUT plus a wildcard: COCONUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COCONUT
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COCONUT
- coconut Oil Health and Beauty Tips KORA Organics Blog
- Hybrid Rasta Mama coconut Oil and Blood Type O
- Energy Efficiency Grants and Getting the coconut Sustainable Chicago
- coconut Oil Refined vs Unrefined Turby and John
- coconut Curry with Veggies Chicken or Tofu KORA Organics Blog
- coconut Milk for Your Hair Paul Penders - Natural Herbal Skincare ...
- The coconut tree belongs to the family Arecaceae and is classified as ...
- July HFood coconut
- Dried coconuts
- coconut Odyssey Australias Only coconut Tour