Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COMMUNION
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMMUNION exist?
Definitions of COMMUNION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of participating in the celebration of the Eucharist
- noun - sharing thoughts and feelings
- noun - (Christianity) a group of Christians with a common religious faith who practice the same rites
- The act or an instance of sharing, as of thoughts or feelings.
- Religious or spiritual fellowship.
- A body of Christians with a common religious faith who practice the same rites; a denomination.
- The sacrament of the Eucharist received by a congregation.
- The consecrated elements of the Eucharist.
- The part of the Mass or a liturgy in which the Eucharist is received.
There are 9 letters in COMMUNION: C I M M N N O O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMUNION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMMUNION plus a wildcard: COMMUNION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMMUNION
9 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMMUNION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.