Scrabble word: AMMUNITION
Is AMMUNITION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AMMUNITION in dictionaries:
- noun - projectiles to be fired from a gun
- noun - any nuclear or chemical or biological material that can be used as a weapon of mass destruction
- noun - information that can be used to attack or defend a claim or argument or viewpoint
- All projectiles, such as bullets and shot, together with their fuses and primers, that can be fired from guns or otherwise propelled.
- Nuclear, biological, chemical, or explosive materiel, such as rockets or grenades, that are used as weapons.
- An object used as a missile in offense or defense: Rocks were my only ammunition against the bear.
- A means of attacking or defending an argument, thesis, or point of view.
There are 10 letters in AMMUNITION: A I I M M N N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMMUNITION
Click to search all anagrams of AMMUNITION plus a wildcard: AMMUNITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMMUNITION
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMMUNITION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.