Scrabble word: MUNITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUNITION exist?
Definitions of MUNITION in dictionaries:
- noun - weapons considered collectively
- noun - military supplies
- noun - defensive structure consisting of walls or mounds built around a stronghold to strengthen it
- verb - supply with weapons
- War materiel, especially weapons and ammunition.
- verb - to furnish with war materiel
There are 8 letters in MUNITION: I I M N N O T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUNITION plus a wildcard: MUNITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUNITION
Images for MUNITION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.