Scrabble word: MODIFICATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does MODIFICATION exist?
Definitions of MODIFICATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)
- noun - slightly modified copy
- noun - the grammatical relation that exists when a word qualifies the meaning of the phrase
- noun - an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another
- The act of modifying or the condition of being modified.
- A result of modifying.
- A small alteration, adjustment, or limitation.
- Any of the changes in an organism caused by environment or activity and not genetically transmissable to offspring.
- A change undergone by a word that is borrowed from another language.
- A phonological change undergone by a word or morpheme when it is used in a construction, as the change of will to ’ll in they’ll.
There are 12 letters in MODIFICATION: A C D F I I I M N O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MODIFICATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MODIFICATION plus a wildcard: MODIFICATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MODIFICATION
12 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MODIFICATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.