Scrabble word: MODIFICATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does MODIFICATION exist?
Definitions of MODIFICATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)
- noun - slightly modified copy
- noun - the grammatical relation that exists when a word qualifies the meaning of the phrase
- noun - an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another
- The act of modifying or the condition of being modified.
- A result of modifying.
- A small alteration, adjustment, or limitation.
- Any of the changes in an organism caused by environment or activity and not genetically transmissable to offspring.
- A change undergone by a word that is borrowed from another language.
- A phonological change undergone by a word or morpheme when it is used in a construction, as the change of will to ’ll in they’ll.
There are 12 letters in MODIFICATION: A C D F I I I M N O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MODIFICATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MODIFICATION plus a wildcard: MODIFICATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MODIFICATION
12 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words