Scrabble word: MECHANISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does MECHANISM exist?
Definitions of MECHANISM in dictionaries:
- noun - the atomic process that occurs during a chemical reaction
- noun - the technical aspects of doing something
- noun - a natural object resembling a machine in structure or function
- noun - (philosophy) the philosophical theory that all phenomena can be explained in terms of physical or biological causes
- noun - device consisting of a piece of machinery
- A machine or mechanical appliance.
- The arrangement of connected parts in a machine.
- A system of parts that operate or interact like those of a machine: the mechanism of the solar system.
- An instrument or a process, physical or mental, by which something is done or comes into being: “The mechanism of oral learning is largely that of continuous repetition” (T.
- A habitual manner of acting to achieve an end.
- The involuntary and consistent response of an organism to a given stimulus.
- A usually unconscious mental and emotional pattern that dominates behavior in a given situation or environment: a defense mechanism.
- The sequence of steps in a chemical reaction.
- The doctrine that all natural phenomena are explicable by material causes and mechanical principles.
There are 9 letters in MECHANISM: A C E H I M M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MECHANISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MECHANISM plus a wildcard: MECHANISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MECHANISM
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MECHANISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.