Scrabble word: MATTRESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MATTRESS exist?
Definitions of MATTRESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a large thick pad filled with resilient material and often incorporating coiled springs, used as a bed or part of a bed
- A usually rectangular pad of heavy cloth filled with soft material or an arrangement of coiled springs, used as or on a bed.
- An airtight inflatable pad used as or on a bed or as a cushion.
- A closely woven mat of brush and poles used to protect an embankment, a dike, or a dam from erosion.
- noun - a large pad filled with resilient material used on or as a bed
There are 8 letters in MATTRESS: A E M R S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MATTRESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MATTRESS plus a wildcard: MATTRESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MATTRESS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MATTRESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.