Is PESTILENCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PESTILENCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a serious (sometimes fatal) infection of rodents caused by Yersinia pestis and accidentally transmitted to humans by the bite of a flea that has bitten an infected animal
- noun - any epidemic disease with a high death rate
- noun - a pernicious and malign influence that is hard to get rid of
- A usually fatal epidemic disease, especially bubonic plague.
- An epidemic of such a disease.
- A pernicious, evil influence or agent.
There are 10 letters in PESTILENCE: C E E E I L N P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PESTILENCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PESTILENCE, to go: PESTILENCE?
Rearrange the letters in PESTILENCE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of PESTILENCE
9 letters out of PESTILENCE
8 letters out of PESTILENCE
7 letters out of PESTILENCE
6 letters out of PESTILENCE
5 letters out of PESTILENCE
4 letters out of PESTILENCE
3 letters out of PESTILENCE
2 letters out of PESTILENCE
Contextual use of PESTILENCE
What's nearby PESTILENCE
Lookup in Wiki for PESTILENCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PESTILENCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PESTILENCE"