Is ECLIPSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ECLIPSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - one celestial body obscures another
- verb - be greater in significance than
- verb - cause an eclipse of (a celestial body) by intervention
- The partial or complete obscuring, relative to a designated observer, of one celestial body by another.
- The period of time during which such an obscuration occurs.
- A temporary or permanent dimming or cutting off of light.
- A fall into obscurity or disuse; a decline: “A composer... often goes into eclipse after his death and never regains popularity” (Time).
- A disgraceful or humiliating end; a downfall: Revelations of wrongdoing helped bring about the eclipse of the governor’s career.
- To cause an eclipse of.
- To obscure; darken.
- To obscure or diminish in importance, fame, or reputation.
- To surpass; outshine: an outstanding performance that eclipsed the previous record.
- adj - dark or indistinct
There are 7 letters in ECLIPSE: C E E I L P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ECLIPSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ECLIPSE, to go: ECLIPSE?
Rearrange the letters in ECLIPSE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ECLIPSE
6 letters out of ECLIPSE
5 letters out of ECLIPSE
4 letters out of ECLIPSE
3 letters out of ECLIPSE
2 letters out of ECLIPSE
Contextual use of ECLIPSE
What's nearby ECLIPSE
Lookup in Wiki for ECLIPSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ECLIPSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ECLIPSE"