Is EPICENE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EPICENE in various dictionaries:
- noun - one having both male and female sexual characteristics and organs
- adj - having an ambiguous sexual identity
- adj - having unsuitable feminine qualities
- Belonging to or having the characteristics of both the male and the female: an epicene statue.
- Effeminate; unmanly.
- Sexless; neuter.
- Having only one form of the noun for both the male and the female.
- One that is epicene.
- An epicene word.
- noun - one having both male and female characteristics
There are 7 letters in EPICENE: C E E E I N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EPICENE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EPICENE, to go: EPICENE?
Rearrange the letters in EPICENE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EPICENE
What's nearby EPICENE
Lookup in Wiki for EPICENE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EPICENE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EPICENE"