Is PIECE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PIECE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a separate part of a whole
- noun - an item that is an instance of some type
- noun - a portion of a natural object
- noun - a musical work that has been created
- noun - an instance of some kind
- noun - an artistic or literary composition
- noun - a portable gun
- noun - a serving that has been cut from a larger portion
- noun - a distance
- noun - a work of art of some artistic value
- noun - a period of indeterminate length (usually short) marked by some action or condition
- noun - a share of something
- noun - game equipment consisting of an object used in playing certain board games
- verb - to join or unite the pieces of
- verb - create by putting components or members together
- verb - join during spinning
- verb - eat intermittently
- verb - repair by adding pieces
- A thing considered as a unit or an element of a larger thing, quantity, or class; a portion: a piece of string.
- A portion or part that has been separated from a whole: a piece of cake.
- An object that is one member of a group or class: a piece of furniture.
- An artistic, musical, or literary work or composition: “They are lively and well-plotted pieces, both in prose” (Tucker Brooke).
- An instance; a specimen: a piece of sheer folly.
- A declaration of one’s opinions or findings: speak one’s piece.
- A coin: a ten-cent piece.
- One of the counters or figures used in playing various board games.
- Any one of the chess figures other than a pawn.
- A firearm, especially a rifle.
- A given distance: “There was farm country down the road on the right a piece” (James Agee).
- A sexually attractive person.
- To mend by adding pieces or a piece to.
- A share of an activity or of profits: “a piece of the action in a Florida land deal” (Shana Alexander).
- verb - to join into a whole
There are 5 letters in PIECE: C E E I P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PIECE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PIECE, to go: PIECE?
Rearrange the letters in PIECE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PIECE
What's nearby PIECE
Lookup in Wiki for PIECE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PIECE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PIECE"