Is PIERCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PIERCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - 14th President of the United States (1804-1869)
- verb - cut or make a way through
- verb - move or affect (a person's emotions or bodily feelings) deeply or sharply
- verb - sound sharply or shrilly
- verb - penetrate or cut through with a sharp instrument
- verb - make a hole into
- To cut or pass through with or as if with a sharp instrument; stab or penetrate.
- To make a hole or opening in; perforate.
- To make a way through: The path pierced the wilderness.
- To sound sharply through: His shout pierced the din.
- To penetrate into or through something: The rocket pierced through space.
- verb - to cut or pass into or through
There are 6 letters in PIERCE: C E E I P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PIERCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PIERCE, to go: PIERCE?
Rearrange the letters in PIERCE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PIERCE
What's nearby PIERCE
Lookup in Wiki for PIERCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PIERCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PIERCE"