Is PENCIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PENCIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a thin cylindrical pointed writing implement
- noun - graphite (or a similar substance) used in such a way as to be a medium of communication
- noun - a figure formed by a set of straight lines or light rays meeting at a point
- noun - a cosmetic in a long thin stick
- verb - write, draw, or trace with a pencil
- A narrow, generally cylindrical implement for writing, drawing, or marking, consisting of a thin rod of graphite, colored wax, or similar substance encased in wood or held in a mechanical holder.
- Something shaped or used like a pencil, especially a narrow medicated or cosmetic stick: an eyebrow pencil.
- A style or technique in drawing or delineating.
- Descriptive skill: “His characters are drawn with a strong pencil” (Henry Hallam).
- An artist’s brush, especially a fine one.
- A beam of radiant energy in the form of a narrow cone or cylinder.
- A family of geometric objects, such as lines, that have a common property, such as passage through a given line in a given plane.
- To write or produce by using a pencil.
- To mark or color with or as if with a pencil.
- verb - to produce by using a pencil (a writing and drawing implement)
There are 6 letters in PENCIL: C E I L N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PENCIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of PENCIL, to go: PENCIL?
Rearrange the letters in PENCIL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PENCIL
What's nearby PENCIL
Lookup in Wiki for PENCIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PENCIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PENCIL"