Is SILENCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SILENCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being silent (as when no one is speaking)
- noun - the absence of sound
- noun - a refusal to speak when expected
- noun - the trait of keeping things secret
- verb - cause to be quiet or not talk
- verb - keep from expression, for example by threats or pressure
- The condition or quality of being or keeping still and silent.
- The absence of sound; stillness.
- A period of time without speech or noise.
- Refusal or failure to speak out.
- To make silent or bring to silence: silenced the crowd with a gesture.
- To curtail the expression of; suppress: silencing all criticism; silenced their opponents.
- adv - making no sound or noise [adj -LENTER, -LENTEST] : SILENTLY
There are 7 letters in SILENCE: C E E I L N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SILENCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SILENCE, to go: SILENCE?
Rearrange the letters in SILENCE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SILENCE
6 letters out of SILENCE
5 letters out of SILENCE
4 letters out of SILENCE
3 letters out of SILENCE
2 letters out of SILENCE
Contextual use of SILENCE
What's nearby SILENCE
Lookup in Wiki for SILENCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SILENCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SILENCE"