Is SPLEEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPLEEN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a large dark-red oval organ on the left side of the body between the stomach and the diaphragm
- noun - a feeling of resentful anger
- A large, highly vascular lymphoid organ, lying in the human body to the left of the stomach below the diaphragm, serving to store blood, disintegrate old blood cells, filter foreign substances from the blood, and produce lymphocytes.
- A homologous organ or tissue in other vertebrates.
- This organ conceived as the seat of emotions or passions.
- Ill temper: vent one’s spleen.
- A whim; a caprice.
- noun - a ductless organ of the body
There are 6 letters in SPLEEN: E E L N P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPLEEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPLEEN, to go: SPLEEN?
Rearrange the letters in SPLEEN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPLEEN
What's nearby SPLEEN
Lookup in Wiki for SPLEEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPLEEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPLEEN"