Is IMPERATIVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMPERATIVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mood that expresses an intention to influence the listener's behavior
- noun - some duty that is essential and urgent
- adj - requiring attention or action
- adj - relating to verbs in the imperative mood
- Expressing a command or plea; peremptory: requests that grew more and more imperative.
- Having the power or authority to command or control.
- Of, relating to, or constituting the mood that expresses a command or request.
- A command; an order.
- An obligation; a duty: social imperatives.
- A rule, a principle, or an instinct that compels a certain behavior: a people driven to aggression by territorial imperatives.
- The imperative mood.
- A verb form of the imperative mood.
There are 10 letters in IMPERATIVE: A E E I I M P R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPERATIVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMPERATIVE, to go: IMPERATIVE?
Rearrange the letters in IMPERATIVE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of IMPERATIVE
7 letters out of IMPERATIVE
6 letters out of IMPERATIVE
5 letters out of IMPERATIVE
4 letters out of IMPERATIVE
3 letters out of IMPERATIVE
2 letters out of IMPERATIVE
Contextual use of IMPERATIVE
What's nearby IMPERATIVE
Lookup in Wiki for IMPERATIVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMPERATIVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMPERATIVE"