Is PRIVATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRIVATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an enlisted man of the lowest rank in the Army or Marines
- adj - confined to particular persons or groups or providing privacy
- adj - concerning things deeply private and personal
- adj - concerning one person exclusively
- adj - not expressed
- Secluded from the sight, presence, or intrusion of others: a private hideaway.
- Designed or intended for one’s exclusive use: a private room.
- Of or confined to the individual; personal: a private joke; private opinions.
- Undertaken on an individual basis: private studies; private research.
- Of, relating to, or receiving special hospital services and privileges: a private patient.
- Not available for public use, control, or participation: a private club; a private party.
- Belonging to a particular person or persons, as opposed to the public or the government: private property.
- Conducted and supported primarily by private individuals or by a nongovernmental agency or corporation: a private college; a private sanatorium.
- Of, relating to, or derived from nongovernment sources: private funding.
- Not holding an official or public position: a former President who is now a private citizen.
- Not for public knowledge or disclosure; secret: private papers; a private communication.
- Not appropriate for use or display in public; intimate: private behavior; a private tragedy.
- Placing a high value on personal privacy: a retiring, private individual.
- A noncommissioned rank in the U.
- One who holds this rank or a similar rank in a military or paramilitary organization.
- adj - secluded from the sight, presence, or intrusion of others
- noun - a soldier of lower rank
There are 7 letters in PRIVATE: A E I P R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIVATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRIVATE, to go: PRIVATE?
Rearrange the letters in PRIVATE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PRIVATE
6 letters out of PRIVATE
5 letters out of PRIVATE
4 letters out of PRIVATE
3 letters out of PRIVATE
2 letters out of PRIVATE
Contextual use of PRIVATE
What's nearby PRIVATE
Lookup in Wiki for PRIVATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRIVATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRIVATE"