Is VAMPIRE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VAMPIRE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (folklore) a corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living
- A reanimated corpse that is believed to rise from the grave at night to suck the blood of sleeping people.
- A person, such as an extortionist, who preys upon others.
- The word vampire is first recorded in English in a work written before 1734.
- adj - a reanimated corpse believed to feed on sleeping persons' blood [n -S] : VAMPIRIC
There are 7 letters in VAMPIRE: A E I M P R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VAMPIRE
To search all scrabble anagrams of VAMPIRE, to go: VAMPIRE?
Rearrange the letters in VAMPIRE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of VAMPIRE
6 letters out of VAMPIRE
5 letters out of VAMPIRE
4 letters out of VAMPIRE
3 letters out of VAMPIRE
2 letters out of VAMPIRE
Contextual use of VAMPIRE
What's nearby VAMPIRE
Lookup in Wiki for VAMPIRE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VAMPIRE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VAMPIRE"