Scrabble word: TWINKLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWINKLES exist?
Definitions of TWINKLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a rapid change in brightness
- noun - merriment expressed by a brightness or gleam or animation of countenance
- verb - gleam or glow intermittently
- verb - emit or reflect light in a flickering manner
- verb - to shine with a flickering or sparkling light
There are 8 letters in TWINKLES: E I K L N S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TWINKLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TWINKLES plus a wildcard: TWINKLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TWINKLES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TWINKLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.