Scrabble word: WINKLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINKLE exist?
Definitions of WINKLE in dictionaries:
- noun - small edible marine snail
- noun - edible marine gastropod
- verb - emit or reflect light in a flickering manner
- verb - gleam or glow intermittently
- verb - remove or displace from a position
- A periwinkle.
- To pry, extract, or force from a place or position.
- verb - to displace, extract, or evict from a position
There are 6 letters in WINKLE: E I K L N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WINKLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINKLE plus a wildcard: WINKLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINKLE
Images for WINKLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.