Scrabble word: WRINKLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRINKLE exist?
Definitions of WRINKLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface
- noun - a minor difficulty
- noun - a clever method of doing something (especially something new and different)
- verb - gather or contract into wrinkles or folds
- verb - make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface
- verb - make wrinkled or creased
- verb - become wrinkled or crumpled or creased
- A small furrow, ridge, or crease on a normally smooth surface, caused by crumpling, folding, or shrinking.
- A line or crease in the skin, as from age.
- A clever trick, method, or device, especially one that is new and different; an innovation.
- To make wrinkles or a wrinkle in.
- To form wrinkles.
- verb - to make wrinkles (small ridges or furrows) in
There are 7 letters in WRINKLE: E I K L N R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WRINKLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WRINKLE plus a wildcard: WRINKLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WRINKLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WRINKLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.