Scrabble word: WRINKLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRINKLE exist?
Definitions of WRINKLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface
- noun - a minor difficulty
- noun - a clever method of doing something (especially something new and different)
- verb - gather or contract into wrinkles or folds
- verb - make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface
- verb - make wrinkled or creased
- verb - become wrinkled or crumpled or creased
- A small furrow, ridge, or crease on a normally smooth surface, caused by crumpling, folding, or shrinking.
- A line or crease in the skin, as from age.
- A clever trick, method, or device, especially one that is new and different; an innovation.
- To make wrinkles or a wrinkle in.
- To form wrinkles.
- verb - to make wrinkles (small ridges or furrows) in