Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TWINKLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWINKLE exist?
Definitions of TWINKLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a rapid change in brightness
- noun - merriment expressed by a brightness or gleam or animation of countenance
- verb - gleam or glow intermittently
- verb - emit or reflect light in a flickering manner
- To shine with slight, intermittent gleams, as distant lights or stars; flicker; glimmer.
- To be bright or sparkling, as with merriment or delight: eyes that twinkled with joy.
- To blink or wink the eyes.
- To emit (light) in slight, intermittent gleams.
- A slight, intermittent gleam of light; a sparkling flash; a glimmer.
- A sparkle of merriment or delight in the eye.
- A brief interval; a twinkling.
- A rapid to-and-fro movement.
- verb - to shine with a flickering or sparkling light
There are 7 letters in TWINKLE: E I K L N T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TWINKLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TWINKLE plus a wildcard: TWINKLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TWINKLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TWINKLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.