Scrabble word: TWINKLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWINKLE exist?
Definitions of TWINKLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a rapid change in brightness
- noun - merriment expressed by a brightness or gleam or animation of countenance
- verb - gleam or glow intermittently
- verb - emit or reflect light in a flickering manner
- To shine with slight, intermittent gleams, as distant lights or stars; flicker; glimmer.
- To be bright or sparkling, as with merriment or delight: eyes that twinkled with joy.
- To blink or wink the eyes.
- To emit (light) in slight, intermittent gleams.
- A slight, intermittent gleam of light; a sparkling flash; a glimmer.
- A sparkle of merriment or delight in the eye.
- A brief interval; a twinkling.
- A rapid to-and-fro movement.
- verb - to shine with a flickering or sparkling light