Scrabble word: SUFFOCATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUFFOCATE exist?
Definitions of SUFFOCATE in dictionaries:
- verb - deprive of oxygen and prevent from breathing
- verb - impair the respiration of or obstruct the air passage of
- verb - become stultified, suppressed, or stifled
- verb - suppress the development, creativity, or imagination of
- verb - be asphyxiated
- verb - feel uncomfortable for lack of fresh air
- verb - struggle for breath
- To kill or destroy by preventing access of air or oxygen.
- To impair the respiration of; asphyxiate.
- To cause discomfort to by or as if by cutting off the supply of fresh air.
- To suppress the development, imagination, or creativity of; stifle: “The rigid formality of the place suffocated her” (Thackeray).
- To die from lack of air or oxygen; be asphyxiated.
- To feel discomfort from lack of fresh air.
- To become or feel suppressed; be stifled.
There are 9 letters in SUFFOCATE: A C E F F O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUFFOCATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUFFOCATE plus a wildcard: SUFFOCATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUFFOCATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUFFOCATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.