Scrabble word: CUTOFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUTOFF exist?
Definitions of CUTOFF in dictionaries:
- noun - a designated limit beyond which something cannot function or must be terminated
- noun - a route shorter than the usual one
- noun - a device that terminates the flow in a pipe
- A designated limit or point of termination.
- A shortcut or bypass.
- A new channel cut by a river across the neck of an oxbow.
- The act or an instance of cutting off: a cutoff of funds; an electricity cutoff.
- The interception by an infielder of a throw to home plate from the outfield.
- A device that cuts off a flow of fluid.
- A conductor’s signal indicating a stop or break in playing or singing.
- Designating a limit or point of termination: a cutoff date for applications.
- Serving to intercept or relay a throw to home plate from the outfield: the cutoff man.
- noun - the point at which something terminates
There are 6 letters in CUTOFF: C F F O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUTOFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUTOFF plus a wildcard: CUTOFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUTOFF
Images for CUTOFF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.