Scrabble word: CUTOFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUTOFF exist?
Definitions of CUTOFF in dictionaries:
- noun - a designated limit beyond which something cannot function or must be terminated
- noun - a route shorter than the usual one
- noun - a device that terminates the flow in a pipe
- A designated limit or point of termination.
- A shortcut or bypass.
- A new channel cut by a river across the neck of an oxbow.
- The act or an instance of cutting off: a cutoff of funds; an electricity cutoff.
- The interception by an infielder of a throw to home plate from the outfield.
- A device that cuts off a flow of fluid.
- A conductor’s signal indicating a stop or break in playing or singing.
- Designating a limit or point of termination: a cutoff date for applications.
- Serving to intercept or relay a throw to home plate from the outfield: the cutoff man.
- noun - the point at which something terminates