Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CASTOFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASTOFF exist?
Definitions of CASTOFF in dictionaries:
- One that has been discarded.
- A calculation of the amount of space a manuscript will occupy when set into type.
- n - a discarded person or thing
There are 7 letters in CASTOFF: A C F F O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASTOFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CASTOFF plus a wildcard: CASTOFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASTOFF
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CASTOFF
- Cast Off Doll
- ONE PIECE H.O.O.K.3 2
- ... the spring is a curbside castoff I rescued from the side of the road
- sad face The Noisecast
- ... in college football enough to field All-castoff Team - CBSSports.com
- American Idol castoff Thia Megia greeting fans as she leaves the ...
- Strip Orchid Seeds latest castoffable with Kotegawa Yui photo gallery
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.