Is CUFF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CUFF in various dictionaries:
- noun - the lap consisting of a turned-back hem encircling the end of the sleeve or leg
- noun - shackle that consists of a metal loop that can be locked around the wrist
- verb - hit with the hand
- verb - confine or restrain with or as if with manacles or handcuffs
- A fold used as trimming at the bottom of a sleeve.
- A band, often having an opening with a button closure, at the bottom of a sleeve.
- The turned-up fold at the bottom of a trouser leg.
- The band at the top of a sock.
- The part of a glove that extends over the wrist.
- A handcuff.
- An inflatable band, usually wrapped around the upper arm, that is used along with a sphygmomanometer in measuring arterial blood pressure.
- To form a cuff or cuffs on.
- To put handcuffs on.
- A blow or slap with the open hand.
- verb - to furnish with a cuff (a part of a sleeve)
There are 4 letters in CUFF: C F F U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CUFF
To search all scrabble anagrams of CUFF, to go: CUFF?
Rearrange the letters in CUFF and see some winning combinations
4 letters out of CUFF
Contextual use of CUFF
What's nearby CUFF
Lookup in Wiki for CUFF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CUFF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CUFF"