Scrabble word: CUFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUFF exist?
Definitions of CUFF in dictionaries:
- noun - the lap consisting of a turned-back hem encircling the end of the sleeve or leg
- noun - shackle that consists of a metal loop that can be locked around the wrist
- verb - hit with the hand
- verb - confine or restrain with or as if with manacles or handcuffs
- A fold used as trimming at the bottom of a sleeve.
- A band, often having an opening with a button closure, at the bottom of a sleeve.
- The turned-up fold at the bottom of a trouser leg.
- The band at the top of a sock.
- The part of a glove that extends over the wrist.
- A handcuff.
- An inflatable band, usually wrapped around the upper arm, that is used along with a sphygmomanometer in measuring arterial blood pressure.
- To form a cuff or cuffs on.
- To put handcuffs on.
- A blow or slap with the open hand.
- verb - to furnish with a cuff (a part of a sleeve)
There are 4 letters in CUFF: C F F U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUFF plus a wildcard: CUFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUFF
4 letter words
Images for CUFF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.