Scrabble word: CUFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUFF exist?
Definitions of CUFF in dictionaries:
- noun - the lap consisting of a turned-back hem encircling the end of the sleeve or leg
- noun - shackle that consists of a metal loop that can be locked around the wrist
- verb - hit with the hand
- verb - confine or restrain with or as if with manacles or handcuffs
- A fold used as trimming at the bottom of a sleeve.
- A band, often having an opening with a button closure, at the bottom of a sleeve.
- The turned-up fold at the bottom of a trouser leg.
- The band at the top of a sock.
- The part of a glove that extends over the wrist.
- A handcuff.
- An inflatable band, usually wrapped around the upper arm, that is used along with a sphygmomanometer in measuring arterial blood pressure.
- To form a cuff or cuffs on.
- To put handcuffs on.
- A blow or slap with the open hand.
- verb - to furnish with a cuff (a part of a sleeve)