Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCUFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCUFF exist?
Definitions of SCUFF in dictionaries:
- noun - a slipper that has no fitting around the heel
- noun - the act of scuffing (scraping or dragging the feet)
- verb - walk without lifting the feet
- verb - get or become scuffed
- verb - mar by scuffing
- verb - poke at with the foot or toe
- To scrape with the feet.
- To shuffle or shift (the feet), as in embarrassment.
- To scrape and roughen the surface of.
- The act or sound of scraping especially with the feet.
- A worn or rough spot resulting from scraping.
- A flat, backless house slipper.
- v - to walk without lifting the feet
There are 5 letters in SCUFF: C F F S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCUFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCUFF plus a wildcard: SCUFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCUFF
Images for SCUFF
- scuff-cas3d scuff-cas2d scuff-caspol
- Amazon.com Timberland Mens 6 Premium scuffproof Boot Shoes
- Bumper Repair - Bumper scuff Specialist Mobile Bumper Repairs
- NUEVO 2012 - DJ scuff Dembow Mix Vol.10 MetroUrbanoMagazine.Com
- scuffgate Will Apple have to recall the iPhone 5 ExtremeTech
- Sound Scribble - A Listening Diary Gang Starr - Moment of Truth
- Customers Finding scuffs on Their Unpackaged iPhone 5 Units
- Peaceful Lake Baikal square Simple style mens cuff button cufflinks
- scuffy hearts Pi Geeky Tattoos
- Waffen SS Divisional Cuff Titles