Scrabble word: SCUFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCUFF exist?
Definitions of SCUFF in dictionaries:
- noun - a slipper that has no fitting around the heel
- noun - the act of scuffing (scraping or dragging the feet)
- verb - walk without lifting the feet
- verb - get or become scuffed
- verb - mar by scuffing
- verb - poke at with the foot or toe
- To scrape with the feet.
- To shuffle or shift (the feet), as in embarrassment.
- To scrape and roughen the surface of.
- The act or sound of scraping especially with the feet.
- A worn or rough spot resulting from scraping.
- A flat, backless house slipper.
- verb - to walk without lifting the feet