Scrabble word: SCUFFS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCUFFS exist?
Definitions of SCUFFS in dictionaries:
- noun - a slipper that has no fitting around the heel
- noun - the act of scuffing (scraping or dragging the feet)
- verb - walk without lifting the feet
- verb - get or become scuffed
- verb - mar by scuffing
- verb - poke at with the foot or toe
- verb - to walk without lifting the feet
There are 6 letters in SCUFFS: C F F S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCUFFS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCUFFS plus a wildcard: SCUFFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCUFFS
Images for SCUFFS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.