Scrabble word: CHUFF
Is CHUFF valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CHUFF in dictionaries:
- verb - blow hard and loudly
- A rude, insensitive person; a boor.
- A noisy puffing or explosive sound, such as one made by a locomotive.
- adj - low and harsh in speech
- verb - to utter in a gruff voice
- verb - to move with a dull explosive sound
There are 5 letters in CHUFF: C F F H U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHUFF
Click to search all anagrams of CHUFF plus a wildcard: CHUFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHUFF
Images for CHUFF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.