Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HUFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUFF exist?
Definitions of HUFF in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of irritation or annoyance
- verb - inhale recreational drugs
- verb - blow hard and loudly
- To puff; blow.
- To make noisy, empty threats; bluster.
- To react indignantly; take offense.
- To cause to puff up; inflate.
- To treat with insolence; bully.
- To anger; annoy.
- verb - to breathe heavily
There are 4 letters in HUFF: F F H U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUFF plus a wildcard: HUFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUFF
Images for HUFF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.