Scrabble word: STUFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUFF exist?
Definitions of STUFF in dictionaries:
- noun - the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object
- noun - miscellaneous unspecified objects
- noun - informal terms for personal possessions
- noun - senseless talk
- noun - unspecified qualities required to do or be something
- noun - information in some unspecified form
- noun - a critically important or characteristic component
- verb - cram into a cavity
- verb - press or force
- verb - obstruct
- verb - overeat or eat immodestly
- verb - treat with grease, fill, and prepare for mounting
- verb - fill tightly with a material
- verb - fill with a stuffing while cooking
- The material out of which something is made or formed; substance.
- The essential substance or elements; essence: “We are such stuff/As dreams are made on” (Shakespeare).
- Unspecified material: Put that stuff over there.
- Household or personal articles considered as a group.
- Worthless objects.
- Specific talk or actions: Don’t give me that stuff about being tired.
- The control a player has over a ball, especially to give it spin, english, curve, or speed.
- The spin, english, curve, or speed imparted to a ball: “where we could watch the stuff, mainly curves, that the pitchers were putting on the ball” (James Henry Gray).
- Special capability: The team really showed its stuff and won the championship.
- Woven material, especially woolens.
- Money; cash.
- A habit-forming drug, especially heroin.
- To pack tightly; cram: stuff a Christmas stocking.
- To block (a passage); plug: stuff a crack with caulking.
- To fill with an appropriate stuffing: stuff a pillow.
- To fill (an animal skin) to restore its natural form for mounting or display.
- To cram with food.
- To fill (the mind): His head is stuffed with silly notions.
- To put fraudulent votes into (a ballot box).
- To overeat; gorge.
- verb - to fill or pack tightly
There are 5 letters in STUFF: F F S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STUFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUFF plus a wildcard: STUFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUFF
Images for STUFF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.