Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STUFFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUFFY exist?
Definitions of STUFFY in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking fresh air
- adj - excessively conventional and unimaginative and hence dull
- adj - affected with a sensation of stoppage or obstruction
- Lacking sufficient ventilation; close.
- Having the respiratory passages blocked: a stuffy nose.
- Dull and boring: a stuffy lecture.
- Rigidly adhering to standards of conduct; strait-laced: “I went to one stuffy upper class dinner party on my first night & I go to another tonight” (Evelyn Waugh).
- adv - poorly ventilated [adj STUFFIER, STUFFIEST] : STUFFILY
There are 6 letters in STUFFY: F F S T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUFFY plus a wildcard: STUFFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUFFY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STUFFY
- stuffy nose. - DotA Forums
- pictures images runny and stuffy nose runny and stuffy nose
- Fond dcran gratuit Mycrazystuff stuffy 000
- Royalty Free Clip Art Image Cartoon of a Man Using Nose Spray
- Markhams at stuffynwood Markham 1.jpg
- Stuff Yer Mama Never Told Ya Stuff Yer Mama Never Told Ya Posts ...
- Of stuffy Noses & Science Fairs Kleenex Saves the Day Mom-Blog
- The nervous system controls and synchronises all these various factors ...
- All Natural SINUS REMEDY AROMATHERAPY stuffy Nose All Natural ...
- stuffy Doll Avatar (Vanguard) - Gatherer - Magic The Gathering