Scrabble word: STUFFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUFFY exist?
Definitions of STUFFY in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking fresh air
- adj - excessively conventional and unimaginative and hence dull
- adj - affected with a sensation of stoppage or obstruction
- Lacking sufficient ventilation; close.
- Having the respiratory passages blocked: a stuffy nose.
- Dull and boring: a stuffy lecture.
- Rigidly adhering to standards of conduct; strait-laced: “I went to one stuffy upper class dinner party on my first night & I go to another tonight” (Evelyn Waugh).
- adv - poorly ventilated [adj STUFFIER, STUFFIEST] : STUFFILY