Scrabble word: STUFFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUFFY exist?
Definitions of STUFFY in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking fresh air
- adj - excessively conventional and unimaginative and hence dull
- adj - affected with a sensation of stoppage or obstruction
- Lacking sufficient ventilation; close.
- Having the respiratory passages blocked: a stuffy nose.
- Dull and boring: a stuffy lecture.
- Rigidly adhering to standards of conduct; strait-laced: “I went to one stuffy upper class dinner party on my first night & I go to another tonight” (Evelyn Waugh).
- adv - poorly ventilated [adj STUFFIER, STUFFIEST] : STUFFILY
There are 6 letters in STUFFY: F F S T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUFFY plus a wildcard: STUFFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUFFY
Images for STUFFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.