Scrabble word: STUFFS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUFFS exist?
Definitions of STUFFS in dictionaries:
- noun - the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object
- noun - miscellaneous unspecified objects
- noun - informal terms for personal possessions
- noun - senseless talk
- noun - unspecified qualities required to do or be something
- noun - information in some unspecified form
- noun - a critically important or characteristic component
- verb - cram into a cavity
- verb - press or force
- verb - obstruct
- verb - overeat or eat immodestly
- verb - treat with grease, fill, and prepare for mounting
- verb - fill tightly with a material
- verb - fill with a stuffing while cooking
- verb - to fill or pack tightly
There are 6 letters in STUFFS: F F S S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUFFS plus a wildcard: STUFFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUFFS
Images for STUFFS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.