Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAFFS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAFFS exist?
Definitions of CAFFS in dictionaries:
- noun - informal British term for a cafe
- n - a small restaurant
There are 5 letters in CAFFS: A C F F S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAFFS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAFFS plus a wildcard: CAFFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAFFS
Images for CAFFS
- The Trad Contradian London Fried Up
- crockery cakes and caffs crockery and cocktails
- Young ready to put past behind him - Worldnews.com
- sumire_luv_caffs ...
- final fashion 2010 December
- Old School London a guide and tribute to the authentic ungentrified ...
- Regency Cafe is featured in 2 books I had been reading London caffs ...
- Coffee Cup coffee bar Hampstead High Street 1954 ( Hulton Archives )
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.