Scrabble word: SUFFOCATED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUFFOCATED exist?
Definitions of SUFFOCATED in dictionaries:
- verb - deprive of oxygen and prevent from breathing
- verb - impair the respiration of or obstruct the air passage of
- verb - become stultified, suppressed, or stifled
- verb - suppress the development, creativity, or imagination of
- verb - be asphyxiated
- verb - feel uncomfortable for lack of fresh air
- verb - struggle for breath
There are 10 letters in SUFFOCATED: A C D E F F O S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUFFOCATED plus a wildcard: SUFFOCATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUFFOCATED
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUFFOCATED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.