Scrabble word: ROTOGRAVURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROTOGRAVURE exist?
Definitions of ROTOGRAVURE in dictionaries:
- noun - printing by transferring an image from a photogravure plate to a cylinder in a rotary press
- noun - printed material (text and pictures) produced by an intaglio printing process in a rotary press
- noun - using photography to produce a plate for printing
- An intaglio printing process in which letters and pictures are transferred from an etched copper cylinder to a web of paper, plastic, or similar material in a rotary press.
- Printed material, such as a newspaper section, produced by this process.
There are 11 letters in ROTOGRAVURE: A E G O O R R R T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROTOGRAVURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROTOGRAVURE plus a wildcard: ROTOGRAVURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROTOGRAVURE
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROTOGRAVURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.