Scrabble word: ROTOGRAVURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROTOGRAVURE exist?
Definitions of ROTOGRAVURE in dictionaries:
- noun - printing by transferring an image from a photogravure plate to a cylinder in a rotary press
- noun - printed material (text and pictures) produced by an intaglio printing process in a rotary press
- noun - using photography to produce a plate for printing
- An intaglio printing process in which letters and pictures are transferred from an etched copper cylinder to a web of paper, plastic, or similar material in a rotary press.
- Printed material, such as a newspaper section, produced by this process.