Scrabble word: OUTAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUTAGE exist?
Definitions of OUTAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the amount of something (as whiskey or oil) lost in storage or transportation
- noun - a temporary suspension of operation (as of computers)
- A quantity or portion of something lacking after delivery or storage.
- A temporary suspension of operation, especially of electric power.
- noun - a failure or interruption in use or functioning
There are 6 letters in OUTAGE: A E G O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OUTAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OUTAGE plus a wildcard: OUTAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OUTAGE
Images for OUTAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.