Scrabble word: OUTRAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUTRAGE exist?
Definitions of OUTRAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of righteous anger
- noun - a wantonly cruel act
- noun - a disgraceful event
- noun - the act of scandalizing
- verb - strike with disgust or revulsion
- verb - violate the sacred character of a place or language
- verb - force (someone) to have sex against their will
- An act of extreme violence or viciousness.
- An act grossly offensive to decency, morality, or good taste.
- A deplorable insult.
- Resentful anger aroused by a violent or offensive act.
- To offend grossly against (standards of decency or morality); commit an outrage on.
- See Synonyms at offend.
- verb - to arouse anger or resentment in
There are 7 letters in OUTRAGE: A E G O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OUTRAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OUTRAGE plus a wildcard: OUTRAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OUTRAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OUTRAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.