Scrabble word: OUTRAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUTRAGE exist?
Definitions of OUTRAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of righteous anger
- noun - a wantonly cruel act
- noun - a disgraceful event
- noun - the act of scandalizing
- verb - strike with disgust or revulsion
- verb - violate the sacred character of a place or language
- verb - force (someone) to have sex against their will
- An act of extreme violence or viciousness.
- An act grossly offensive to decency, morality, or good taste.
- A deplorable insult.
- Resentful anger aroused by a violent or offensive act.
- To offend grossly against (standards of decency or morality); commit an outrage on.
- See Synonyms at offend.
- verb - to arouse anger or resentment in