Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TURGOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURGOR exist?
Definitions of TURGOR in dictionaries:
- noun - (biology) the normal rigid state of fullness of a cell or blood vessel or capillary resulting from pressure of the contents against the wall or membrane
- The state of being turgid.
- The normal fullness or tension produced by the fluid content of blood vessels, capillaries, and plant or animal cells.
- n - the quality or state of being turgid
There are 6 letters in TURGOR: G O R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TURGOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TURGOR plus a wildcard: TURGOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TURGOR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TURGOR
- Skin turgor
- turgor by razoomanet on deviantART
- Plikturgor pressure on plant cells diagram pl.svg Wikipedia ...
- Picture 1. Reduced skin turgor in severe dehydration
- gf turgor-basinci1.jpg
- SJCABiology - turgor Pressure
- gf turgor-basinci2.jpg
- turgor loss causes wilting and can be reversed by watering the plant ...
- ... by means of thickened cellulose cell turgor and lignified xylem
- Bu basnca turgor basnc (T.B) ya da Hidrosostatik basn ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.