Scrabble word: PINWHEELS
Is PINWHEELS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PINWHEELS in dictionaries:
- noun - perennial subshrub of Tenerife having leaves in rosettes resembling pinwheels
- noun - a wheel that has numerous pins that are set at right angles to its rim
- noun - a toy consisting of vanes of colored paper or plastic that is pinned to a stick and spins when it is pointed into the wind
- noun - a circular firework that spins round and round emitting colored fire
- verb - to revolve at the end of a stick
There are 9 letters in PINWHEELS: E E H I L N P S W
Click to search all anagrams of PINWHEELS plus a wildcard: PINWHEELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PINWHEELS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PINWHEELS
Lookup in Wiki for PINWHEELS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.