Scrabble word: DOMINANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOMINANCE exist?
Definitions of DOMINANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - superior development of one side of the body
- noun - the state that exists when one person or group has power over another
- noun - the organic phenomenon in which one of a pair of alleles present in a genotype is expressed in the phenotype and the other allele of the pair is not
- noun - the power or right to give orders or make decisions
- The condition or fact of being dominant.
There are 9 letters in DOMINANCE: A C D E I M N N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOMINANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOMINANCE plus a wildcard: DOMINANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOMINANCE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOMINANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.