Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONDEMN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONDEMN exist?
Definitions of CONDEMN in dictionaries:
- verb - express strong disapproval of
- verb - declare or judge unfit for use or habitation
- verb - compel or force into a particular state or activity
- verb - demonstrate the guilt of (someone)
- verb - pronounce a sentence on (somebody) in a court of law
- verb - appropriate (property) for public use
- To express strong disapproval of: condemned the needless waste of food.
- To pronounce judgment against; sentence.
- To judge or declare to be unfit for use or consumption, usually by official order: condemn an old building.
- To appropriate (property) for public use.
- verb - to criticize severely
There are 7 letters in CONDEMN: C D E M N N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONDEMN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONDEMN plus a wildcard: CONDEMN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONDEMN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONDEMN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.