Scrabble word: DELUSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does DELUSION exist?
Definitions of DELUSION in dictionaries:
- noun - (psychology) an erroneous belief that is held in the face of evidence to the contrary
- noun - a mistaken or unfounded opinion or idea
- noun - the act of deluding
- The act or process of deluding.
- The state of being deluded.
- A false belief or opinion: labored under the delusion that success was at hand.
- A false belief strongly held in spite of invalidating evidence, especially as a symptom of mental illness: delusions of persecution.
- verb - to mislead the mind or judgment of
There are 8 letters in DELUSION: D E I L N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DELUSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DELUSION plus a wildcard: DELUSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DELUSION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DELUSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.