Scrabble word: NODULE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NODULE exist?
Definitions of NODULE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small node
- noun - small rounded wartlike protuberance on a plant
- noun - (mineralogy) a small rounded lump of mineral substance (usually harder than the surrounding rock or sediment)
- A small knotlike protuberance.
- A small mass of tissue or aggregation of cells.
- A small knoblike outgrowth, as those found on the roots of many leguminous plants.
- A small rounded lump of a mineral or mixture of minerals, usually harder than the surrounding rock or sediment.
- adj - a small node [n -S] : NODULAR, NODULOSE, NODULOUS