Scrabble word: NODULE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NODULE exist?
Definitions of NODULE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small node
- noun - small rounded wartlike protuberance on a plant
- noun - (mineralogy) a small rounded lump of mineral substance (usually harder than the surrounding rock or sediment)
- A small knotlike protuberance.
- A small mass of tissue or aggregation of cells.
- A small knoblike outgrowth, as those found on the roots of many leguminous plants.
- A small rounded lump of a mineral or mixture of minerals, usually harder than the surrounding rock or sediment.
- adj - a small node [n -S] : NODULAR, NODULOSE, NODULOUS
There are 6 letters in NODULE: D E L N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NODULE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NODULE plus a wildcard: NODULE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NODULE
Images for NODULE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.