Is ROUNDEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROUNDEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - English form of rondeau having three triplets with a refrain after the first and third
- noun - round piece of armor plate that protects the armpit
- noun - (heraldry) a charge in the shape of a circle
- A curved form, especially a semicircular panel, window, or recess.
- A rondel.
- A rondeau.
- An English variation of the rondeau consisting of three triplets with a refrain after the first and third.
- noun - a round figure or object
There are 7 letters in ROUNDEL: D E L N O R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROUNDEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROUNDEL, to go: ROUNDEL?
Rearrange the letters in ROUNDEL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ROUNDEL
6 letters out of ROUNDEL
5 letters out of ROUNDEL
4 letters out of ROUNDEL
3 letters out of ROUNDEL
2 letters out of ROUNDEL
Contextual use of ROUNDEL
What's nearby ROUNDEL
Lookup in Wiki for ROUNDEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROUNDEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROUNDEL"