Scrabble word: ROUNDEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROUNDEL exist?
Definitions of ROUNDEL in dictionaries:
- noun - English form of rondeau having three triplets with a refrain after the first and third
- noun - round piece of armor plate that protects the armpit
- noun - (heraldry) a charge in the shape of a circle
- A curved form, especially a semicircular panel, window, or recess.
- A rondel.
- A rondeau.
- An English variation of the rondeau consisting of three triplets with a refrain after the first and third.
- noun - a round figure or object
There are 7 letters in ROUNDEL: D E L N O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROUNDEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROUNDEL plus a wildcard: ROUNDEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROUNDEL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROUNDEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.