Scrabble word: COMPRISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMPRISE exist?
Definitions of COMPRISE in dictionaries:
- verb - be composed of
- verb - include or contain
- verb - form or compose
- To consist of; be composed of: “The French got... French Equatorial Africa, comprising several territories” (Alex Shoumatoff).
- To include; contain: “The word ‘politics’... comprises, in itself, a difficult study of no inconsiderable magnitude” (Charles Dickens).
- To compose; constitute: “Put together the slaughterhouses, the steel mills, the freight yards... that comprised the city” (Saul Bellow).
- verb - to include or contain
There are 8 letters in COMPRISE: C E I M O P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPRISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMPRISE plus a wildcard: COMPRISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMPRISE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMPRISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.