Scrabble word: COMPETITION
Is COMPETITION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COMPETITION in dictionaries:
- noun - a business relation in which two parties compete to gain customers
- noun - an occasion on which a winner is selected from among two or more contestants
- noun - the act of competing as for profit or a prize
- noun - the contestant you hope to defeat
- The act of competing, as for profit or a prize; rivalry.
- A test of skill or ability; a contest: a skating competition.
- Rivalry between two or more businesses striving for the same customer or market.
- A competitor: The competition has cornered the market.
There are 11 letters in COMPETITION: C E I I M N O O P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPETITION
Click to search all anagrams of COMPETITION plus a wildcard: COMPETITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMPETITION
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMPETITION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.