Scrabble word: CIRCUMSCRIBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CIRCUMSCRIBE exist?
Definitions of CIRCUMSCRIBE in dictionaries:
- verb - draw a line around
- verb - restrict or confine, "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
- verb - to draw a geometric figure around another figure so that the two are in contact but do not intersect
- To draw a line around; encircle.
- To limit narrowly; restrict.
- To determine the limits of; define.
- To enclose (a polygon or polyhedron) within a configuration of lines, curves, or surfaces so that every vertex of the enclosed object is incident on the enclosing configuration.
- To erect (such a configuration) around a polygon or polyhedron: circumscribe a circle around a square.
There are 12 letters in CIRCUMSCRIBE: B C C C E I I M R R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CIRCUMSCRIBE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CIRCUMSCRIBE plus a wildcard: CIRCUMSCRIBE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CIRCUMSCRIBE
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CIRCUMSCRIBE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.