Scrabble word: RUBRICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUBRICS exist?
Definitions of RUBRICS in dictionaries:
- noun - an authoritative rule of conduct or procedure
- noun - an explanation or definition of an obscure word in a text
- noun - directions for the conduct of Christian church services (often printed in red in a prayer book)
- noun - a heading that names a statute or legislative bill
- noun - a title or heading that is printed in red or in a special type
- noun - category name
- verb - adorn with ruby red color
- adj - a part of a manuscript or book that appears in red [n -S] : RUBRICAL
There are 7 letters in RUBRICS: B C I R R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUBRICS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUBRICS plus a wildcard: RUBRICS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUBRICS
Images for RUBRICS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.