Scrabble word: RUBRICS
Is RUBRICS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RUBRICS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an authoritative rule of conduct or procedure
- noun - an explanation or definition of an obscure word in a text
- noun - directions for the conduct of Christian church services (often printed in red in a prayer book)
- noun - a heading that names a statute or legislative bill
- noun - a title or heading that is printed in red or in a special type
- noun - category name
- verb - adorn with ruby red color
- adj - a part of a manuscript or book that appears in red [n -S] : RUBRICAL
There are 7 letters in RUBRICS: B C I R R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RUBRICS
To search all scrabble anagrams of RUBRICS, to go: RUBRICS?
Rearrange the letters in RUBRICS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of RUBRICS
6 letters out of RUBRICS
5 letters out of RUBRICS
4 letters out of RUBRICS
3 letters out of RUBRICS
2 letters out of RUBRICS
Images for RUBRICS
Lookup in Wiki for RUBRICS
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.