Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RUBRIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUBRIC exist?
Definitions of RUBRIC in dictionaries:
- noun - an authoritative rule of conduct or procedure
- noun - an explanation or definition of an obscure word in a text
- noun - directions for the conduct of Christian church services (often printed in red in a prayer book)
- noun - a heading that names a statute or legislative bill
- noun - a title or heading that is printed in red or in a special type
- noun - category name
- verb - adorn with ruby red color
- A class or category: “This mission is sometimes discussed under the rubric of ‘horizontal escalation’... from conventional to nuclear war” (Jack Beatty).
- A title; a name.
- A part of a manuscript or book, such as a title, a heading, or an initial letter, that appears in decorative red lettering or is otherwise distinguished from the rest of the text.
- A title or heading of a statute or chapter in a code of law.
- A direction in a missal, hymnal, or other liturgical book.
- An authoritative rule or direction.
- A short commentary or explanation covering a broad subject.
- Red ocher.
- Written in red.
- adj - a part of a manuscript or book that appears in red [n -S] : RUBRICAL
There are 6 letters in RUBRIC: B C I R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUBRIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUBRIC plus a wildcard: RUBRIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUBRIC
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RUBRIC
- Mind map rubric
- Persuasive Essay rubric
- rubric Library Archive oral presentation
- short paper grading rubric
- ISUComm Programmatic Assessment rubrics ISUComm
- Click Here to View PDF Version of this rubric
- grading rubric
- Assessment Plan 3rd Grade Solar System Unit learning2educate
- Pen Pal Writing rubric
- commenting rubric
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.